Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Herkules

3rd party clients becoming bannable?

Herkules

so.. i heard that osrs team was discussing about 3rd party clients becoming possibly bannable. what are your thought about this? will it affect you greatly or are you more happy about this for people actually having to learn to play the game? (little provocation xd) tell your thoughts in comment section.

Jasper

tbh , i think its good.. some clients are way to op 

Herkules

i agree to that since specially switching positions of prayer and seeing how long people are frozen are just stupid to be helped by client. i dont mind if people see if their stats are still up boosted and clue helpers etc, but these kind of shits should not be okay in my opinion.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Honestly, I would love to see everyone using the original client (they'd have to update it tho, it's so outdated), at this point it's silly to not use any of the clients out there since they give you so many benefits in pvm/skilling/pvp.

Jasper
3 minutes ago, Herkules said:

i agree to that since specially switching positions of prayer and seeing how long people are frozen are just stupid to be helped by client. i dont mind if people see if their stats are still up boosted and clue helpers etc, but these kind of shits should not be okay in my opinion.

have you seen the world 45 DMM client? some pkers using it, that shit is op af tbh

Jasper
4 minutes ago, Sybren said:

Honestly, I would love to see everyone using the original client (they'd have to update it tho, it's so outdated), at this point it's silly to not use any of the clients out there since they give you so many benefits in pvm/skilling/pvp.

original client is way to outdated only the ppl who are maxed or what ever using it i think? 

once it gets updated with the new things, sure i get back into using that one

Herkules

i would love to see osrs team making the client so u see updates from sidebar and highscores. that would be enough for me personally

Connor

make shit kids shit again, ban exilent

Marc

I think it's unlikely with how popular 3rd party clients are. They should've taken over OSB in the beginning and started monetizing it themselves if they had brains.

Trae

Ban fucking exilent!!!

JoshyNewt

i thought runemate was allowed? :P