Sybren

3 Years ago...

$ DONATOR $

WzUTVBe.gif

Exactly 3 years ago I've decided to turn my maxed pure into a zerker, leaving the pure scene after being a High Rank for 3 years ever since OSRS came out. Throughout those years I've gained loads of trust, respect and met a decent amount of people since I was the Webmaster, High Council and Fire Caper with over 130 orders completed without any flaws or security issues with the sites I've managed.

So I started this new adventure by trying to find a home for my zerk. To my surprise there was literally no clan or decent community for zerks and tanks out there. I even tried getting in touch with famous pre-EOC clans like Valhalla or Phalanx but none showed interest. During this search I've met so many people in such short timespan that it quickly became quite clear to me: I had to found my own clan to give zerks and tanks a home again.

It wasn't easy, we had our ups & downs, even had to close the clan for a couple of months, but hey, ever since the reopening I promised Vengeance will never close again and we'll keep going wherever the community wants to :). Here we are, the scene has never gained so much interest before in OSRS, especially now that Med PvP builds are the main meta in PvP.

A big shoutout to Connor and Shottix sticking through the hardest part (and proving everyone wrong :P), Zewy and Thomas for coming back and pushing Vengeance to the next level all-together, Local News and Buckshot showing great potential and last but NEVER least a really big shoutout to ALL OF YOU for being part of the family and helping us grow! I truly see so much more potential and hope to see more people amongst our Rank Team in the near future!

WE ARE VENGEANCE! #VENGUP

TL;DR VENGEANCE WAS FOUNDED 3 YEARS AGO <3 

as6KsGK.gif

@k69oPn3.pngViking @up45iP7.pngVanir @5uHll8s.pngThrall @k69oPn3.pngThegn @EgIt9r1.pngSkald @EOzbaue.pngMerkis @qRba2t8.pngJarl @EOzbaue.pngHersir @A4BgJev.pngHerra @AhfBeS9.pngAesir

Buy OSRS GoldMax Main Rentals & More

<3

$ DONATOR $

great

veng is family

Veng up!

35kvh5l.png

3 Years of ownage. Veng on my fucking forehead

5 hours ago, Connor said:

3 Years of ownage. Veng on my fucking forehead

Veng up baby

Wow I didn't know Vengeance had this much history.

<3