Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Connor

Uncontested Sunday. Ft Resurgence, Lil Cards, Pures & Randoms

Joseph
6 minutes ago, Siege said:

lol for a clan as toxic as yours I'm surprised you are so triggered over such menial things. your clan is known for propaganda so don't get salty when people call you liars. 

i'm soz mate, I dont think i know you? And to be fair it doesnt bother me, I'm just calling out what I see. Also this is runescape, if you havent noticed, toxicity was born here. Don't let it get to you.

8 minutes ago, Thomas said:

[X] doubt

See you soon, Thomas.

Siege
Just now, Joseph said:

i'm soz mate, I dont think i know you? And to be fair it doesnt bother me, I'm just calling out what I see. Also this is runescape, if you havent noticed, toxicity was born here.

See you soon, Thomas.

lmao I'm sure if it didn't bother you, you wouldn't have taken the time to comment. and ty for the tip, had no idea the runescape community was toxic! always surprising when people can give but they can't take xD ty for checking out the aftermath :)

Joseph
2 minutes ago, Siege said:

lmao I'm sure if it didn't bother you, you wouldn't have taken the time to comment. and ty for the tip, had no idea the runescape community was toxic! always surprising when people can give but they can't take xD ty for checking out the aftermath :)

been around for 3 years mate, checking Veng forums isnt anything new to me. So you're welcome?

Thomas
2 minutes ago, Joseph said:

been around for 3 years mate, checking Veng forums isnt anything new to me. So you're welcome?

Behave if u wanna keep checking them then tyvm. No need for baiting each other here

Siege
Just now, Joseph said:

weird flex but okay lol 

Hidden

nice ags pk v

Buckshot
26 minutes ago, Joseph said:

I’d say we did decent considering we were down 10 ops bruv 

you should probably go recruit if you cant keep up with Veng

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Nice action! 

Jonttu

ezpz bank was made and wilderness dominated :salty: