Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Smokesticks

should i go 70 def

Smokesticks

I want to get quest cape and wouldn't mind some better armor. or should I just stay as a zerker??

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

As long as you’re not >75 attack already, being a med build does open up a lot of new opportunities as far as pvm and quests. On the other hand nobody can out dps a 99 attack 99 str zerk. Lots to consider! 

Smokesticks

mmm yeah already 75 attack. mainly just looking at doing ds2

Brude

If you stay 75 attack having had both a max zerk and a max med, id say you'll get more out of the med, they dominate singles second to only mains and you can do 90% of pvm but you'll need money to invest in rigour/Augury to get the real advantages out of the med.

To counter the med argument, zerks are fun and you can get bis/max gear in all combat styles for alot cheaper than just max mage alone on the med, also that 99 attack scores you alot of kills because in multi providing you get in melee you will out dps all other builds in veng. Also killing mains on 45 def feels baller xD 

Buckshot

Honestly all preference if your able to afford the upgrades for med such as Augury and rigour and near max gear then its up to you

but i honestly love my zerk and i am starting a med on the side so i have both

FLORIDIAN

hmmmm, you can't bully as many pures anymore with the cb increase but it's your call ofc

Sybren
$ DONATOR $
6 hours ago, Brude said:

If you stay 75 attack having had both a max zerk and a max med, id say you'll get more out of the med, they dominate singles second to only mains and you can do 90% of pvm but you'll need money to invest in rigour/Augury to get the real advantages out of the med.

To counter the med argument, zerks are fun and you can get bis/max gear in all combat styles for alot cheaper than just max mage alone on the med, also that 99 attack scores you alot of kills because in multi providing you get in melee you will out dps all other builds in veng. Also killing mains on 45 def feels baller xD 

^nailed it

Smokesticks

cheers for the input. im just gonna keep going with my end game zerk for now. can always change later

Dont_Loot_Me

You can get all quests except 4 for zerk. I picked 70 def over 45 after practicing some builds in the tournament worlds. I.E. Maxed 99 cb zerk vs. equivalent piety account same gear and the piety build won a majority of the time.

Jasper

imo i would say get med 75 def build :)