Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Mizi

ToB Soloing, Mizi style

Mizi

I've had my own idea of how a solo ToB could go for a while; I'm finally going to put my plan into action and see how it goes and I figured why not make a post about it. Unlike what woox did my angle of attack to get through the non-soloable parts is using multiple accounts to play at the same time. You might say this isn't a real solo, I might say that I do not care at all. Props to woox for tick eating lightning for 30 minutes; I'd personally rather jump off a cliff then spend my time and testing my patience with that sort of a thing. I'm not a fan of repetitive play, it looks boring to do. Anyway, Wish me luck!

OvFourE.jpg

( sorry for the lazy formatting on the explanation picture, I was.. u know lazy xD). I tried to make every strategy as safe and easy to execute as possible; I'm more interested in pulling off a successful solo than optimizing it for speed or profit. The real wall to climb is P2 Verzik; I'm confident everything else will be very easy in comparison. I have prepared a tick-perfect method that uses 100% of the ticks in the game (every single tick I'm doing an action on one of the two accounts im microing) that is also extremely punishing if messed up at any point in time. It won't be easy to pull off, but the reward for such a difficult strategy is 100% consistently if done correctly (never get hit by range projectiles and a way to heal prayer/brews comfortably). And even if I do mess up, I have hella supplies to fall back on given I don't outright lose. Another further difficulty is during the 35% phase, my strategy starts to break a little when attacking the spiders (since the spiders move around they can drag me into a range attack and need to play around that somehow). On top of this, unlike the other 65% if I mess up I can't simply take a breather and get my bearings because the boss will heal massive amounts of hp. This will be the true challenge of this solo strategy.

Bradyb

multi accs would be hard imo but nice gl

Thomas

Youre insane lmao

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

imma read this thoroughly when I get home :o looks interdasting

Connor

Crazy fucker haha, good shit dude.

hemmoo

I mean, your basically solo tob:ing when you do it with us.

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Good luck!

UkYBruv

Lol gl

Buckshot

Damn you must have a huge dick

Mizi

So I finally practiced my solo strategy. I originally was going to make a post going into great depth as to how it worked, but then I realized nobody really cares and they probably just want to see what it looks like. So it looks a little something like this. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zkB_awSWDU

Note that I'm controlling Spooky Siren and Pink Pearl while Mizi is acting as Verzik's attacks, however, in the actual run Mizi is going to replace Pink Pearl and Pink Pearl is going to self destruct. If you look closely you will notice that Spooky Siren and Pink Pearl never move at exactly the same time, instead I alternate controlling each account for two ticks. Also sorry about the video quality I litteraly compressed it twice and then youtube compressed it.

Struggle
$ DONATOR $

7e9a771d123b9c329b11b25b81541f50.png

lmk if you need help/guidance :P got 12 solo kills so far

also tickeating is so ez as long as you know the timers