Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Mizi

Brid Practice

Mizi

I'm 10 or so years rusty from pvp and in no shape to do singles PKing. I'm a hyper competitive sort of person so being the worst pker in the clan is a little soul crushing, ANYWAY I would love to go into white portals with anybody and just practice nh bridding (all 3 styles and overheads). I am happy to fight any matchup, 1def pure med level tank zerk or main. I am a zerker, but upon request I'd be happy to play with my main (all combat stats at 99) or my unfinished 1def pure with awkward stats (75 atk, 85 str, 94 magic, 75 range, 52 prayer). I'm not interested in doing PvP that isn't NH bridding. Realize that if you want to spar with me in white portal I'm going to be pretty awful at the start which might not be fun for whoever is gonna kick my butt, but hopefully I get my act together quickly. anyway just post your username here if you want to spar with me and add [mint fairy], and then I will add you and I'll occasionally pop online and if I see you online I'll send you a pm. I really would appreciate any practice I can get, and hopefully I can be challenging in some way to whoever faces me.

Seba

Idle in V public cc and I'll hook you up when I'm available 

Siege

hmu to practice man I'm always down for white port 

Mizi

I'll keep my eye out for yall

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Great to see you want to improve your skills. There's loads of people willing to brid with ya.

JackRegal

yeh a lot of people practicing in bridding atm actually.If u see me,yulk,twinkleberry,holy 2def online just hit us up.

Mizi

u guys are awesome

Veng_Yak
7 hours ago, Mizi said:

I'm 10 or so years rusty from pvp and in no shape to do singles PKing. I'm a hyper competitive sort of person so being the worst pker in the clan is a little soul crushing, ANYWAY I would love to go into white portals with anybody and just practice nh bridding (all 3 styles and overheads). I am happy to fight any matchup, 1def pure med level tank zerk or main. I am a zerker, but upon request I'd be happy to play with my main (all combat stats at 99) or my unfinished 1def pure with awkward stats (75 atk, 85 str, 94 magic, 75 range, 52 prayer). I'm not interested in doing PvP that isn't NH bridding. Realize that if you want to spar with me in white portal I'm going to be pretty awful at the start which might not be fun for whoever is gonna kick my butt, but hopefully I get my act together quickly. anyway just post your username here if you want to spar with me and add [mint fairy], and then I will add you and I'll occasionally pop online and if I see you online I'll send you a pm. I really would appreciate any practice I can get, and hopefully I can be challenging in some way to whoever faces me.

Hey Man, I have a 1 def pure and building my Zerk to apply here, any time you want some practice hit me up and I'm down if I'm not at work.

hemmoo

just ask me when you want to do some nh, ill definetly come if i can

Bigeminy

I'd love the practise and I'm also terrible. Add Bigeminy. 

UkYBruv

If you see "UkY" in v public just hit me up. I'll do a few rounds with you