Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Mizi

ToB Squad

Mizi

Before I joined this clan a couple days ago my main gig was ToB. I noticed that there may be other members of this clan who do ToB, as well as people who might want to learn how to do ToB. Feel free to contact me, regardless of experience, if you want to do some ToB together. If you already have at least 1 completion we could even go to w416 and pick up some randoms, but if you have never stepped into ToB before it would probably be best to make a clan only group for the sake of learning (as randoms can be very uncooperative). 

tob squad.png

Edited by Mizi

Connor

Not my thing but glad to see you wanna get people involved :) good to have people like you here bro. Keep up the good work!

Siege
1 hour ago, Connor said:

Not my thing but glad to see you wanna get people involved :) good to have people like you here bro. Keep up the good work!

couldn't have said it better myself 

Kenbarlo

I want to learn! 

Thomas

@FortyLashes is also a tob king on his zerk btw

Bawv
$ DONATOR $

I’m a maxed tank would love to learn but aware I might be a little bit dead weight until the whole team is proficient, let me know your thoughts mate

Ghettosoturi

Im down but not a maxed zerk tho and the gears bit scuffed

Basil
$ DONATOR $

Id be down to learn some tob.

Wolf12433
53 minutes ago, Thomas said:

@FortyLashes is also a tob king on his zerk btw

Wow en ik de absolute koning van tob in deze clan wordt geskipped, smh.

No but honestly, good to see you here, some people really wanna get a ToB squad going here. I've gotten ToB pet on 76 kc on main and never went back after. GL

Kenbarlo

Ps I got access to a max main with majority of base skulls 80+

Gyatzo

Hell yeah dude sounds good, i can also help teaching the guys. i just want to have 1 or 2 good dudes with me to teach some ppl, cus its hard to kill verzik for me alone. im not saying im a pro at ToB but im pretty decent, im 13kc atm and wuda been like 40+ kc by now if all my try's wud have been kills. but its hard to find a good team in world 416 with low kc like me.