Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Twinkleberry

Learning to brid

Twinkleberry

So, i still feel like i'm not ready for deep wildy yet, or will be effective for clan pking just yet. I could use a few more sparring partners so i can get good enough to join you guys. This is a video of me (mostly) getting butt fucked by multiple people in the clan teaching me: Credit to 78787878, uky, yuke, JackRegal, and Maxed Med for sparring with me.

Thomas

Gl learning

hemmoo

gl!

Flash

learn prayer switches is probably #1 priority

Twinkleberry

Prayer switches first, okay. any other tips guys?

Connor
12 minutes ago, Flash said:

learn prayer switches is probably #1 priority

This is very true, it's all about learning how to not die to begin with, keep that hp bar green then once you've mastered being able to survive a fight start practicing your offense and putting in DPS. Takes a long time to learn and a lot of dedication but don't give up!

Bigeminy

I'm learning atm as well, just message me if you wanna practise at white portal. Rsn is bigeminy. 

Siege

gfs, practice makes permanent 

JackRegal

we'll get there together bud :P

i have to mention tho (because i think u misunderstood this part)that we pk in multi more than singles so u can already join us there 

UkYBruv

You will get there man, you have shown the dedication so the rest will fall into place. Just don't give up bro!

Twinkleberry

Thank you guys for all the tips. Few more questions. What are my priorities? Keeping my opponent frozen over dps? Get into melee range every chance i get? In terms of prayer is my priority to get my overheads or my offensive prayers? Any recommendations help greatly i read all the comments. thanks guys.