Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

skrrtx2

Advice for NMZ on a Zerker

skrrtx2

Need to get around a mill NMZ points, but struggling with the right monsters to kill which will allow me to be pretty much AFK. Plan is to Blowpipe, but happy to do other suggestions. 97 Range account 45 def obviously.

What monsters do you kill? 

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I can't exactly remember the names but I think it was: Tree spirit, vampire, bear, king roald, khazard warrior

skrrtx2
Just now, Sybren said:

I can't exactly remember the names but I think it was: Tree spirit, vampire, bear, king roald, khazard warrior

That's all? Don't you get more points by killing more monsters etc?

Thomas
16 minutes ago, skrrtx2 said:

That's all? Don't you get more points by killing more monsters etc?

Some monsters give slightly boosted XP, but overal they aren't worth for afk training it. I think my list was the following:

• Me
  • Tree spirit
  • Kendal
  • Vampire
  • Khazard warlord

skrrtx2
8 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Some monsters give slightly boosted XP, but overal they aren't worth for afk training it. I think my list was the following:

• Me
  • Tree spirit
  • Kendal
  • Vampire
  • Khazard warlord

What kinda rates do you get p/h?

Thomas
1 minute ago, skrrtx2 said:

What kinda rates do you get p/h?

To be honest I did most of my NMZ for attack training (already was +95 strength), but I got rougly 90k xp/hr I believe, on a zerk with full prayer bonus investment (so no torso, bring, rune gloves n such)

Edited by Thomas

skrrtx2
Just now, Thomas said:

To be honest I did most of my NMZ for attack training (already was +95 strength), but I got rougly 90k xp/hr I believe, on a zerk.

I mean NMZ points, hombre

Thomas
Just now, skrrtx2 said:

I mean NMZ points, hombre

For points i dont really know, never really bothered looking at that

Flash

I get 500k of nmz points for ranged with thomas's monsters over 2 hours

Edited by Flash

Caffrey

Tbh bro if you're going for afk then you arent going to be lookin at the best points/h, your xp/h might be semi-decent tho. If you want to get the points grind out the way ASAP you're better off just going in with all the bosses u have unlocked except the ones that are super trash (more bosses = better points/kill) use the power ups when you can. Taking out bosses from RFD and DT is a huge decrease in points  

skrrtx2
7 hours ago, Caffrey said:

Tbh bro if you're going for afk then you arent going to be lookin at the best points/h, your xp/h might be semi-decent tho. If you want to get the points grind out the way ASAP you're better off just going in with all the bosses u have unlocked except the ones that are super trash (more bosses = better points/kill) use the power ups when you can. Taking out bosses from RFD and DT is a huge decrease in points  

Yeah that’s what I noticed, got some solid points before I took the DT guys out. Do you know what the meta is vs the one who removes your weapon? He pure fucked me up as he seems to be able to move through others so I can’t block him in.