Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Mister_Hood

new member reporting, 60 atk 70 def , or 45 def 75 atk?

Mister_Hood

Hi I'm new!

I'm doing a small pk trip with you guys at chaos altar right now.

Right now Im

61 atk (fail)

97 str

99 range

95 mage

52 pray

I wanna try 75 atk build. but I also want to get 70 def 77 pray and stay 61 atk.

Thoughts?

thanks!

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

The overall best build is a med build for pvp nowadays. The main reason being the augury and rigour. They're just sooooooooo good. The main reason why I'd suggest staying zerk is if you want to save money or don't have enough money... But I strongly suggest the med build, start of with 61att, if you don't like it go 75 ;) 

Thomas
2 hours ago, Sybren said:

The overall best build is a med build for pvp nowadays. The main reason being the augury and rigour. They're just sooooooooo good. The main reason why I'd suggest staying zerk is if you want to save money or don't have enough money... But I strongly suggest the med build, start of with 61att, if you don't like it go 75 ;) 

99 Attack Zerks are also very underrated. Very simple to make, high as fuck DPS, cheap to maintain and higher prayer. Only downside is that it's a glass cannon, and it limits your singles/pvp world/w18 abilities.

JackRegal

75att zerk is worse at singles but more versatile overall.What kind of activities are you gonna do with ur acc?

Yama

60 attack med levels are amazing.