Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

YEAHDOGGY

Depression

YEAHDOGGY

A coworker of mine was killed a few days ago due to a motorcycle accident. We weren't really close but I have a lot of friends that were tight with this guy and watching them the grieve opened my eyes a bit. It reminded me that that sometimes people are going through some shit in life and don't really have a way to cope or maybe feel like no one can relate. I'll keep this short but the gaming community is notorious for sleep deprivation and depression so please if you are feeling some type of way or ever feel like hurting yourself, reach out to the members here if you don't feel like you can anywhere else. DM me or discord me if you feel like shit and just need to vent cause I idle 24/7. that's all <3

Siege

respect brother, sorry to hear about the loss of your coworker. chin up 

Connor

Ah sorry to hear that dude, respect and thank you for raising awareness around here. Same goes for me if you even need a vent hmu on discord!

Thomas

Depression is not something you want to struggle with on your own. If anyone struggles with it, seek help. May it be a doctor, friends, family, heck even online friends. They will help you.

Thanks for trying to raise awareness, mental health deserves more attention.

Miltz

Respect dude, depression is dreadfully lethal.

Ghettosoturi

respect for takeing this thing up not many people got the courage of talk about it, take care bro <3

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Huge respect for sharing this with us and offer to help when needed! I'm pretty known to listen/talk about these sort of subjects as well with people as I've been in the same boat as well (part about losing somebody really close). Sorry for your loss. Talking about it does really help but it takes time tho.

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

That's whats special about these communities. TBH as most of you know i live alone 90% the time due to work. When i don't have a community/clan to be apart of on osrs quality of life drops to 0. Love looking forward to getting off work and getting online to be with the boys. <3

Hunter

sorry to hear that bro, respect for offering to help out anyonel like that.