Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Flash

Journey From Level 3 to Zerker - Mini Update

Flash

xW4T3lQ.png

The past few days since I last posted have been a constant grind. From questing nonstop and skilling for quest requirements, I felt a little burnt out. So I decided to go to the Fight Caves and get myself a Fire Cape, I mean, what else is going to give me adrenaline and a heart attack? Overall, it was not until my 5th try when I finally received my cape due to some tips given to me by @Shottix. Anyways, I also want to share a couple tips of mine (based on my deaths) that help me through the Fight Caves.

1st Death: Never stand in combat range from the Level 360. He can one-shot you.

2nd Death: Bring more Saradomin Brews if you have never finished through Fight Caves before. I brought 8 and lasted until Wave 59.

3rd Death: ALWAYS Protect from Magic from Wave 31 onward. If the Level 180 is coming towards you, do not switch to Protect from Melee if the Level 360 and Level 90 are still alive.

4th Death: Do not panic during Jad. When the healers arrive, use the prayer Steel Skin for 15% extra Defense and tag each of them while focusing on Jad. DO NOT let all 4 Healers hit you all at once.

5th try (Fire Cape obtained): Know your Fight Cave Rotations. Know where the Level 22s spawn on Wave 1 and Wave 2 and where the Level 45 spawn on Wave 3. Knowing these 3 spawns allow you to know each and every spawn for the rest of the Waves, including Jad. Here's the link: http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/TzHaar_Fight_Cave/Rotations Finally, if you're using a Blowpipe, you have to understand that it's Special Attack also heals you. I found this out the hard way.

DlABHAL

Fire cape is a major pain, i still mess up sometimes. big grats dude!

RobJr

gz

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Talk to me for best Jad tactics :) over a 120 capes completed so far. Then again, it's all research and whatever road you think is best really ^^

congratz on this big achievement! I like Fight Caves ^^

Flash
5 hours ago, Sybren said:

Talk to me for best Jad tactics :) over a 120 capes completed so far. Then again, it's all research and whatever road you think is best really ^^

congratz on this big achievement! I like Fight Caves ^^

I will in the future when I start Slayer!

Hunter

Congrats mate