Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Asap

99 or 75 atk zerk

Asap

is there a big difference in dps and which one do u think is better?

Robbert

99 best for clanning and pvming, 75 atk zerk only is good for edge pking. 99 all the way bro

MeltSC

Yeah really depends if you want to pk at Edge or not is the big deal breaker. Talked it over with some clan-mates the other day, and oddly enough 78 attack zerk puts you at 100 combat, so you get access to a lot of stuff if you take that route as well.

Shottix

What these guys say, if you truly enjoy edge pking, stay 75 atk, but 99 atk helps out in clanning and pvm'ing.  I have 0 regrets getting 99 atk, the dps with tent whip + warrior helm + rune defender is N U T T Y. 

Connor

Go med

Choke

If you get 99 attack and use a tent whip u get +3 invisible attack levels on accurate so you'd actually be 102 atk ^_^

Skullz
$ DONATOR $

99 Attack is really good for clanning and 75 is still usable for clanning but is better at edge/pvp world pking due to lower cb lvl but if you're really into the clanning scene and don't think you'll go back to being a solo player I'd say go for the 99 attack and use the benefit of that attack bonus. Also pvming is nice with 99 attack I heard.

@asap

Berserker
15 hours ago, Robbert said:

99 best for clanning and pvming, 75 atk zerk only is good for edge pking. 99 all the way bro

basically this :)

i've been 99 attack for as long as i can remember, and never looked back :)

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

If you're truly looking into clanning you might want to consider a maxed med as well. The main pro's about that build is that it unlocks the new prayers as well and the tanking ability sure is easier than a 45def built. But for people who are used to pure clanning 45def will already be a huge advantage :)

Give it some thought and make the decision when you're 100% sure!

JackRegal

You can actually get 80attack and stay 100cb but i'd say stay 75 and if u want the upgrade go med.99att zerks are dope accs but i think they lack bit on solo pking.meds are better in edge and i think much better in solo bridding too.When it comes to melee dps for clanning tho i guess 99att zerks are still the best

Edited by JackRegal

Brude

99 attack zerker are best melee dps output, however meds are in between a tank and a zerk they also have the highest melee burst damage available due to piety, it's worth considering a med if you can afford the ancient prayers as with both unlocked they are without a doubt the strongest hybriding build in game behind a main