Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Brude

Which account

Brude

Feels like a dejavu asking this again since I origionally asked about it almost a year back due to having a scuffed med level but I've trained my other accounts since then so my question is which account do you need most for the clan, I have a max tank(Anti zerker) and an almost complete zerker (Anti def) I'll app on one of them in the next few days just need to sort out the bank, thanks in advance,

Josh.

Brude

Account stats are : maxed tank 99 def rigour Aug 96 mage,

Zerk is 99 attack/str 87 mage 92 range (could chin/burst up quick if needed)

Berserker

Account stats are : maxed tank 99 def rigour Aug 96 mage,

Zerk is 99 attack/str 87 mage 92 range (could chin/burst up quick if needed)

i'd say a tank tbh, however your zerker is looking great as well ( if you max your zerk, it's better for dps imo )

but for now i would stick with the tank.

- Ben

Brude

Yeah that's why I'm torn because I could max the zerk rapid, and I do like doing a bit of bridding but the tank I need to risk alot to make up for that lack of melee in deeper wild I.e. toxic staff occult into anguish ballista trying to match the whip hits and ags in singles :s

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

A tank is what we lack the most right now (clan-wise). It's also a relaxing build to pk with, easy to tank and you control the fight by (snipe) freezing people :) If you want to risk a +1 a ballista is a pretty nice accurate high hitter :)

Brude

I was just looking at the members list now, where's all the tanks gone last time I was here it was big boi zerks we were lacking, no worries anyway the tanks in the most complete position as it is, so that is what I'll do,

Josh

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

I was just looking at the members list now, where's all the tanks gone last time I was here it was big boi zerks we were lacking, no worries anyway the tanks in the most complete position as it is, so that is what I'll do,

Josh

Had a bit of a makeover mate. 

But ya we got 4-5 99attack Zerks already. That being said you can use whatever account you like. Its the person that's a member of the clan not the account.

But to answer your questions tanks are always lacking. I love clanning on it personally. 

Tanks are really meant for DPS, more of a support role. 

Tankling

Both accounts look solid tbh, best thing to do would be to app on the account you enjoy playing on the most in all honesty, will keep you interested in the game and active :)

Connor

Can never have too many tanks

Finest

Tanks are cool

Ted

tanks are nice, but zerks are cool too