Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Ramonepo

Events

Ramonepo

How do i find out when are next events? i try the calender but it says i dont have permission

Ahau

How do i find out when are next events? i try the calender but it says i dont have permission

On the main page, right hand side you should see them. We have Inners on the weekends and occasional PK Trips. I believe you can only access them when you apply to the clan. Make sure to get your post count to 10 before applying

Ramonepo

On the main page, right hand side you should see them. We have Inners on the weekends and occasional PK Trips. I believe you can only access them when you apply to the clan. Make sure to get your post count to 10 before applying

I did apply already. They are probably busy. I have already done the 10 post and applied. ill just wait.

Ouija

your trial app needs to accepted first to be able to see it

Devotee
$ DONATOR $

your trial app needs to accepted first to be able to see it

bingo

Avidius

If You chill in discord as well we mass up a lot of trips spontaneous when people are on too

Ramonepo

Thank you guys

Tanni

Np xD