Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Pk3r781

70 or 75 Def

Pk3r781

Soooo my question to you all is, do i go 108 combat with 70 defence, or take the 1 extra combat, go 109 combat and get access to a bunch more shields etc. I originally liked 70 but for the sake of one combat I am beginning to think 75.

Genesis

If this is your only account i.e. your main, then I suggest 75. Opens a lot of doors. Otherwise, just do 70.

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

75! 75! 75!

Connor

75 ftw

Ouija

75 if want to better gear for pvm otherwise I wouldn't. Most likely your not ever going really use a 75 def gear item as a plus 1 pking.

Trouserdevil

If this is your only account i.e. your main, then I suggest 75. Opens a lot of doors. Otherwise, just do 70.

Really these kinds of choices come down to what you have access to already, and what you use your acc for. If its your only acc, 75 def gives you access to more items that will help out in pvm and singles, but if you cant afford those items then 75 def is a waste. On the other side, if you dont pk in singles or bh/w25 then the 1cb doesnt hurt you at all. Another option is going 80 att/70 def, which is what I did personally on my med because I only use it for multi pking. 80/70 will end up maxing the same as 75/75 while giving you a decent increase in accuracy

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

^my boi nailed it

Jonah

MOTM material

Jesup

I’ll remember this for when I make a med

Ahau

GO 75 DEF !!! 

GunSmoke

Go 75 there is no point where you will regret it bruv! So much better gear if you have the money.