Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
BEY0ND_G0NE

My member rank??????????

BEY0ND_G0NE

I didn't say I was leaving, nor did I do anything wrong....yes, I've been playing seasonals, but I recently died twice....still could keep going on easy rebuild, but cba....just got home from work, hopped on forums and discord hoping for maybe a pk trip....but instead my rank has been stripped and I don't have permissions for shit on discord. Okkkk????? Ehhhhhhh whatever...... :kaGWvS7:

P.S: I know you did it because I haven't played OSRS in 3 weeks......but okayyyy........not like I vanished or anything.............RIP I guess, GL Venge. Was cool knowing you all I guess.  ^_^

Avidius

:( 

Ouija

well that sucks 

Berserker

i'm sure if you'd kept in touch with the ranks or even pm them now, you should be able to work something out..

never the less if you don't want to put effort into it, it might be better to just say goodbyes.

hope to see you around though!

Robbert

Hmm u were decently active not too long ago, dunno what happend :/

Living

1) If you are going to be away for an extended amount of time, notify a rank

2) Be active, even if it is in Clan chat, discord or the forums. At least the ranks would have been able to know you are still alive and probably would have asked why they haven't seen you on trips recently

3) Don't freak out. Literally, all you have to do is not be a tween and message someone on discord and ask them whats up

pxkAsWB.gif

Edited by Living

Genesis

In all honesty, even though our timezones are different, I have neither spoken to you on discord nor have I pked with you in a period of about 2 months, and I have been very active (been to almost every event I could) with the exception of a 2 week period where I was on holiday.

All I know about you is that you make the occasional rap song. That is it. In 2 months. That and your lack of attendance in regard to pre-scheduled events speak for themselves.

There's no need for me to reiterate what others have mentioned, so I just laid out my opinion on the situation. Best of luck with whatever comes next.

Zwaps

I feel for you because it's not like you stopped playing scape or anything like that. That being said, it couldn't have hurt to hop into disc while you were training on dmm and let a rank know what's good and explain your situation. Seems like a lack of self-established priorities regarding your rank if you ask me. 

Also, your argument may be more convincing if it lacked 5000 periods. It creates a rather whiny tone and diminishes your ethos. Here's an article on rhetoric if you wish to be more convincing in the future: https://saylordotorg.github.io/text_handbook-for-writers/s08-03-rhetoric-and-argumentation.html

Godspeed, hope everything works out. Just reapply if it's worth it to you.

Living

Would have been slap banned in a pure clan with this post.