Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Fatigues

Opinions

Fatigues

How does everyone feel about PvP/PvM oriented events? Say we have a tournament for edge-style pvp, or bridding, potentially some pvm, (for applicant+) only obviously, we all partake in an event and our winner takes the pot. More in depth details can be discussed, if there's an interest in this, just wanting a general consensus on how you all would feel about future events potentially leaning in this direction.

Shottix

+1 should make more ppl show up to future events! I know alot of pvm freaks in the clan..................

Ouija

im down

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Man those Hunger Games in Veng v1 were so much fun XD

Genesis

Hell yeah. I propose entry fees and winner only gets a prize relative to their investment (like poker).

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

I’m down for whatevs

Avidius

+1 on bh tourney

Euthanize

Im best brid in clan hello

Rude

love the idea of the pvp ones. not really set up to do any pvm unfortunately, but if i was i'd be down for that too

Connor

Love the idea of pvp events, a bridding tournament would be sick and help us expand into singles pking a lil more. These kind of events will help improve our quality as a whole as well as being a lot of fun

Fatigues

appreciate the feedback bois! We will be looking into making something happen in the very near future!