Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

new to clanning but have a good account

Andrew
$ DONATOR $

i need someone to show me the ropes to clanning. 

i know very minimal but everyone thus far has been helpful.

if theres pics of inventory and gear set up someone can post on here that would be very helpful for me for being a newb at clanning.

thanks everyone!

Ouija

This is a pretty good guide for cwa with some other basic stuff http://tastevengeance.com/forums/topic/18520-clan-wars-guide-for-zerks-tanks-and-more/

Smelly
$ DONATOR $

I recall finding about everything here on the forums. Eventually, after many trips/cwas, you will start to find the setups that suit you best!

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Have a peek around forums, you'll start to see trends of what to bring or do.  Feel free to PM anyone as well; I'm sure they'd all gladly answer anything specific!

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Yeah, our forums have been up for 2 years now and have a lot of basic information which are interesting to read.

Avidius

Hey Andrew I’ll help you out when I am back online just moved and currently waiting for internet to be installed

Rude

come stay a while m8

Connor

Hey add me in game or feel free to pm on me on discord for any info you need we can set up some tank tests and stuff to help you improve. Be sure to attend inners once you've apped also, you'll learn alot :)

Edited by Connor

Shottix

ALWAYS BRING AT LEAST 2 STAMS AND A CHARGED GLORY 

Andrew
$ DONATOR $

Yeah, our forums have been up for 2 years now and have a lot of basic information which are interesting to read.

im not too experienced so please don't completely blow up on me if i make some mistakes at first. I want to take this seriously!

Andrew
$ DONATOR $

come stay a while m8

planning to!