Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
UkYBruv

A little side Goal

UkYBruv

So as you may know i am in the middle of building a new 75 attack Med, you can follow the progress so far here: http://tastevengeance.com/forums/topic/19512-the-build-of-a-med/

But while i am doing this i have also set my self a goal on my main account in a way of funding this new build...

So i am camping brutal black dragons because it is AFK and it gives me chance to pay full attention to The firm. the aim is to kill enough dragons to fund Rigour and Augury along with full ancestral and get the stats i need to finish the account... I know this sounds mad but the GP i have made so far is proof it is more than possible. This is how the loot tab looks at the moment which unfortunately, i am going to have to sell off now because i have ran out of scales and darts on the med. But we are still on track to hit our goal! I will post off each loot tab as i sell it so you can follow this all the way to Rigour Augury and Ancestral!

Bare in mind that I started this on Saturday and this is how the tab stands 4 days in!

5de28a732dee0be8ea4c2d47c28e0cbb.png

58ca21b4cd741da90ed174ada81b8683.png

So this was the first total:

253c18068dbea8d99eee6eb527d3e358.png

Let me know on the posts below if this is something you guys would like me to keep you updated on or not...

Trouserdevil

Definitely keep us up to date with this post! Mind giving us more info? Like the stats of the acc, gear setup, and hm hours a day you are putting in? GL with the build bro!

UkYBruv

Definitely keep us up to date with this post! Mind giving us more info? Like the stats of the acc, gear setup, and hm hours a day you are putting in? GL with the build bro!

Sure, ill get right on it!

UkYBruv

So this is my main account - Burnard.

Here are my stats:

ed9274620aa578b8cd81e68b0c4c15b4.png

This is the exact gear setup and inventory i take for every trip:

2b6fd9cf22a080e5249e1fafbf68a03a.png

I haven't quiet worked out the Gp per hour on this method but i would say it works out at roughly 1.4 - 1.8mil/hr. This is largely down to T bow ofc but i still think you would make a huge amount with the DHCB. It is a 100% AFK method that i have found so easy to do while grinding out another account so if you are stuck for Gp and have a spare account, why not give it a bash?

LeaksCity

That is an impressive gp/hour mate! ez game

Joseph

BRO YOU ARE KILLING IT

keep these posts up!

Chronic

solid plan mat but remember, Splitty <3

UkYBruv

ty guys

DoingWerk

Solid bro, looks good!

Ouija

nice 

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Jezus that's some nice money right there :o

Yeah I love to read update topics like these. Would love to know the total it'll get you :)