Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
LancePiety

RIP

LancePiety

I made a introduction last week and was going to apply today but I log on to my account and my friend took everything

now I don't even have money for a bond GG

8633f7eae6f9be65e16b254bd1c21b3f.png

Fatigues

Gotta watch who you share accs with mane. Zulrah not the only snek in game now. Hope you can rebuild and get active.

LancePiety

Gotta watch who you share accs with mane. Zulrah not the only snek in game now. Hope you can rebuild and get active.

I known him for years and he wanted to use my account to pk I only had ags and pk stuff but its just sad. lost total of 100mish.

I was going to be active I just finished building my house irl. but now it will take some time for me to join just need some motivation.

Fatigues

I known him for years and he wanted to use my account to pk I only had ags and pk stuff but its just sad. lost total of 100mish.

I was going to be active I just finished building my house irl. but now it will take some time for me to join just need some motivation.

best bet if completely cleaned is borrowing from a friend, or buying little start-up gp. All the best brother.

Trouserdevil

best bet if completely cleaned is borrowing from a friend, or buying little start-up gp. All the best brother.

Definitely recommend getting a jump start on the rebuild. Borrow gear from another friend or buy some gp. It takes the longest just to get the initial gear back

Joseph

Not too bad of a loss there bro, you can still do it. Just gotta get that grind going.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Your friend is a dick. On the other side you still have your account which is a huge deal. Money can always be made/bought :) Good luck with the rebuild man!

Jake

sorry to hear it man, hope you are able to rebuild. It sucks that you cant trust hardly anyone in rs

LeaksCity

Depending on your mindset, a rebuild can be fun. I think rebuilding is a part of OSRS, because eventually something always fucks you up. 

When I was a young noob who had just gotten membership, I was exploring PVP worlds. Someone in lumbridge was selling 3 fury amulets for 3m only. Excited, I ran with my cash and traded him, only to find out the lumbridge castle is a PVP area. Although I was devastated to lose my bank at the time, you just got to know that shit happens and it is not your fault. You still have your account and you still have your mates in game. 

Euthanize

That was the perfect title for this post.. RIP

Chronic

That's just sad to see man, all the best in the rebuilding grind