Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Smelly

1000th topic here - What got you into Runescape?

Smelly
$ DONATOR $

As in, what was it about RS that made you keep playing in the first place? I've found it hard to pin point the exact reason for it; Was it the adventurous nature of the game, feeling of accomplishment, or what?

hemmoo

My older cousins used to play rs back in 2007 i think, they got me into the game and I have been playing on and off ever since

Joseph

Ran across it in my 4th grade computer class lol

Robbert

My cousin asked me or I was playing runescape, I said no. The 10 year old version of me was in for a life changing discovery later that night

arrowdynamix

Ran across it in my 4th grade computer class lol

pretty much this, had some friends who got me hooked in late 4th grade - early 5th grade, been on and off since. mostly the people keep me around i suppose, and its a game i can do anything i want to an extent. 

Connor

My older cousin got me hooked on it at a super young age

BEY0ND_G0NE

My older cousins used to play rs back in 2007 i think, they got me into the game and I have been playing on and off ever since

hmmmm, your story sounds like mine lol although my cousin is like a year younger then me.  ^_^

My cousin asked me or I was playing runescape, I said no. The 10 year old version of me was in for a life changing discovery later that night

My older cousin got me hooked on it at a super young age

everyone's cousin introduced em, dafk!?!?! lololooool

LeaksCity

Late 2016 I had a couple of issues in real life. Through a quick online search to find something to chill on, I found old school Runescape. Before I realised, I was using Runescape as a way to escape. Although I got out, OSRS stuck with me and now it is undeniably a game I love. 

7thSamurai

I honestly don't remember but I just remember me and my brothers switching off every hour on DSL to play our accounts.  Good ol days

Chronic

Real life friends mostly, we started with 5 and now we have 2 left

DoingWerk

Real life friends. Only 1 left that still plays with me out of 5 or 6.