Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Rude

What (other) games does everyone play?

Rude

So I was wondering, what games do you all play besides osrs if any? Also what platform (i.e. PC, XB1, PS4)

I'm currently playing PUBG and Dragon Ball FigherZ both on PC. Used to play a lot of Dota 2 and CS GO.

Trouserdevil

Hmmmmm for the most part I just enjoy PC games outside of OSRS, I used to play PUBG but cba anymore

Jernt

Osrs

Joseph

Xb1

Pubg, Fortnite, CoD, anything really

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Pubg, Fortnite, Crossout, CSGO, CSS, 7daystodie, they are billions, world of tanks, LoL

but like 95% osrs tho :P

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Used to play League of Legends, been playing the game for 5 years straight, but 3 months ago I decided enough is enough. I was sick and tired of the endless grind. I used to play for a pretty decent team in Denmark and I was on contract as their Midlaner. I peaked D1.

hemmoo

PUBG 

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

I play random things on xbox360/xb1 occasionally. Have a few pc games like fallout/gta etc etc

Srym

Haha. I'm quite old school so I play a lot of cs 1.6. :-D

wigglywalrus
$ DONATOR $

I used to play dota 2, was like 4600 mmr which is like top 0.25% of players, switched to runescape as the salt from dota was starting to affect my cholesterol levels. I am a proud wood league OW player, Only play 1 hero, feels amazing.

Origen
$ DONATOR $

I used to play dota 2, was like 4600 mmr which is like top 0.25% of players, switched to runescape as the salt from dota was starting to affect my cholesterol levels. I am a proud wood league OW player, Only play 1 hero, feels amazing.

Feels amazing ma dood