Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Brandon

Which build to go with?!

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

So I’ve been chipping away on my alternate account but I havnt been able to decide what to do with it yet. I’ve been doing all the zerker pure quests so it’ll have 45 def for right now.

Meds seem to be the op build at the moment (but I suppose that could change in the future, who knows), but I feel like it’d be dumb to make another med when I already have a nearly maxed 75 atk one.

I essentially just want another acc that can help the clan out in different situations, and I’m thinking a 99 atk zerk would be a good route to take.

Thoughts/opinions?

hemmoo

Well, some kind of zerker would be cool! Maby even 75 atk one to help out the lower lvls? Can always train it to 99 if ur not happy

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

True. I could stick with 75 for the time being for certain pk situations. I’d still prob always use my med for CWA unless I got 99 atk on the zerk

arrowdynamix

join the dark side, get 99 def, #tank4lyfe

Rude

TONK

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Training is so slow though ????

Trouserdevil

if you have a decent amount of gp definitely go tank, if not maxed zerkers are always great dps without breaking the bank

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Really great incentive. Some of us have been doing the same lately when our main builds were finished.

Meds truly are versatile op builds in our scene. I think they're basically able to do anything a tank can... Except for the big boy zerks, they can't use a tent and dscims aren't worth doing on meds. Having either another big boy zerk or tank would be really beneficial.

It's hard for us to tell you what route to take. I'd suggest checking the builds on our memberlist and checking which builds are active on most trips. The ones we lack the most would be the one I'd suggest :)

Euthanize

if you are using sybrens logic, we need more bigboizerks imo. We typically have 2-3 a trip and i think we cud get that to 4-6 would be very beneficial. Although the same can be said for tanks as they also are very usefull. It really depends, imo, if you want to dps or freeze/tank.

I am stashing gp to make a tank myself.

Joseph

Med

Kev

Build something you would enjoy the most