Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Darkday

99 def range tank

Darkday

Yea I know they are great for multi, but I enjoy single pking also. A bit new to pking with defense though.

Currently flat 70s with 95 range (will be finishing 99 within the week).

First time pking on a range tank since like 2007.

Seems bh is pretty stale in the 90-100 combat range. Mostly just deep targs...a bit boring.

PvP worlds are mildly frustrating. If a med sees you in void (94 combat), they just attempt to bully you. Still pretty fun...despite dying a bunch due to lack of experience.

My question would be, would it be worth the effort to max out to pk in PvP worlds?

Literally only saw 1 guy trying to pk on a max tank, and no one was interested due to him being in d'hides with a torag helm. Literally everyone whined about welfare. I'd imagine it's easier to find fights if your in elite void.

Who here actually pks on PvP worlds on a max tank? Id imagine the biggest struggle is ko potential? Heavy ballista seems to be the best thing...maybe risk dbow and use a acb with the new dragon bolts...

Jamie

I do, just have to time your venges right and people only fight me when Im in void. Dbow with drag throwing axe is good and ballista spec is pretty much our range version of ags. 99 def is good for all aspects of the gamrle especially pve and deep wildy where we really shine.

Joseph

cant speak for anyone but I hardly ever fight maxed tanks.

the combat bracket is pretty much all Meds so unless you can veng combo with ballista then idk

Jake

If you want to brid then a tank isnt rly a great acc. I've never pked singles on a tank but id imagine its pretty boring, just max it and pk multi its op.

Darkday

If you want to brid then a tank isnt rly a great acc. I've never pked singles on a tank but id imagine its pretty boring, just max it and pk multi its op.

Don't brid...Don't really have a desire to brid with defense...seems pretty boring. Eventually making a baby pure to brid a little on since a maxed 60 attack 1 def account is in a pretty horrible combat bracket for bridding...especially for someone that ain't the best at it...like me.

And if it does get boring...I have 2 pures to pk on atm tehe.

So ye...heavily leaning towards a tank a little more now.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Euthanize

Yessss make a maxed tank and apply

Fatigues

tanks more-so for edge-style, or mmulti, both have potential to be top tier build in either area depending on the person running the acc.

Trouserdevil

tanks more-so for edge-style, or mmulti, both have potential to be top tier build in either area depending on the person running the acc.

Darkday

Defence-76_zpsaxzsyjpr.png

No going back now...

Goomba

Currently at 91 defence at the moment. I dont seem to have a problem finding fights.