Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Joseph

Let's Talk Builds

Joseph

jPI054J.png

If you boys could make a second account, what would it be?

Zerker, Tank, or Med

What are the specifications?

60 Attack Piety? Maxed Med? 99 Attack Zerk?

Share below and let me know, wanna get some ideas.

I know of someone who made a 99 Attack, 50 Str, 99 Def tank specifically for scimming in CWA.

Would be interesting. Lemme know what you would build!

m8Gb5vJ.png

Edited by Joseph

wigglywalrus
$ DONATOR $

There are 3 other account types i think are really interesting. My personal favorite and dream account would be

60 attack, 70 defense, 77 prayer. 91 strength, and max stats. This puts you at 100.83 combat, At 100 combat it unlocks elite void, and gives access to increased bolt proc chance.

Feel like it would be a really fun build for bridding, edge pking, deep pking with rig etc.

a variaton on the same build is to be 50 attack, 99 strength 70 defense 82 prayer = 100.93 combat. If you quest it perfect can have piety unlocked with these stats. It's essentially a range tank but really unique useage of your shared melee/att experience that lets you wreck max pures with your low attack level.

Final build would primarily be an edge pvp world.

50 att 98 str 42 defense and 52 prayer max stats = 89.85 combat. This is the build to smite claws/elder mauls off pures on.

with access to heavy ballista, and only 1 combat higher then a 75 attack 99 str 1 def pure. this account build would destroy all comers in the same combat bracket.

Jake

I really enjoy my current account a lot, but I have always been interested in a 50att range tank used for bridding. I think this would be lots of run and rly wreck some kids.

Trouserdevil

Im having this exact debate myself for a potential 2nd account for the clan

Ir0ny

60 attack zerk for sure, wish my med was 60 attack sometimes

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I only play OSRS for the clan and already made 2 builds specifically for our scene. A Range Tank and Big Boy Zerker as both are really effective. All tho I must say I'd love to have a maxed Med as well :D

Jasper

I do say max zerk, since that was the first build i have used with the clan here, but max 60attk piety got something aswell.. defo nice af with Inferno.

Avidius

Tank

Jernt

I have a 60 atk med and its the most fun ive had on this game pking at low cb with rig aug shits op i dick zerks all day

hemmoo

Range tank for the clanning, or some kind of 50 att BH pure.

Profanity

Im having this exact debate myself for a potential 2nd account for the clan

get a zerk, easy to build