Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

EatTaco

All Around Zerker Guide

EatTaco

This guide has some tips for everything from starting your account fresh to some checklists for your endgame zerker. I used some people's guide that have already been completed I found helpful for me, hopefully they will do the same for you.This is for all builds not just for clanning accounts!

If you’re building your account up now to become a zerker I highly recommend checking out https://tribot.org/forums/topic/8239-07-ultimate-berserkerrune-pure-guide-07/, as you can see a nice layout of all quest experience whether you’re going 50/60/75+ attack, 40,42,45 defense or 15-52+ prayer. Everyone has their niche, whether it’s clanning, singles, or a mix of both. I personally converted my 60 atk,42 def, 52 prayer account to a big boi zerk (99 atk,77 prayer) because this is my main so 99 atk will be quite helpful for slayer as well as for clanning (77 prayer maxes you out at 109 cb with the mids and tanks, and helps from getting smited). I’m able to fight in w325 and hold my own (though if that is your main focus I would recommend 60 atk unless you really want 75 atk, no more than 52 prayer [only for smite/anchor, otherwise I think 16 or 31 prayer is best] and 40 or 42 def depending on whether you want void or not. 45 defense is not worth the Cmb lv if you only do singles in my opinion). Play around with a combat calculator and see what build you want.

Here’s a table I made with examples of end game builds: (70/77 prayer is more for 99 atk/clanning builds but I threw it in with every build)

050c50a7723ba4c8942f23d533c54d29.png

Max Quest points now is 258 for a Zerk as of Dragon Slayer II’s release. You CAN NOT do King’s Ransom or Holy Grail, and DO NOT COMPLETE Olaf’s Quest, you will have to start for Fremennik Diaries though.

For max QP you need:

200 QP (DS2), 85 Cmb (Dream Mentor), 60 Agility (DS2), 50 Construction (DS2), 70 cooking (RFD), 70 Crafting (MM2), 49 Farming (Fairytale II), 60 Firemaking (MM2), 62 Fishing (Swan Song), 50 Fletching (Devious Minds), 57 Herblore (Fairytale II), 60 Hunter (MM2), 75 Magic (DS2), 68 Mining (DS2), 50 Prayer (Great Brain Robbery), 60 Ranged (Mourning’s End Part I), 50 Runecrafting (Devious Minds), 69 Slayer (MM2), 70 Smithing (DS2), 60 Thieving (DS2), 71 Woodcutting (Grim Tales)

Diaries you can complete up to

Elite:

Ardougne

Desert (if 85+ prayer, if not only hard)

Fremennik

Karamja (Hard and elite if 100+ Cmb, only medium if not)

Varrock

Western (Hard and elite if 100+ Cmb, only medium if not) (Hard unlock Elite Void and Crystal Halberd at 70 atk)

Wilderness (Hard gets you wilderness obelisk redirects, elite gets you in house redirect)

Hard:

Lumbridge/Draynor **(YOU MUST get 200 tears from Tears of Guthix before defense becomes your highest stat, otherwise YOU WILL RUIN YOUR ACCOUNT)

Desert

Medium:

Falador

Kandarin

Mortania

This is a nice guide for gear/stats to have for raiding on your zerker: http://elitezerks.com/index.php?/topic/1021-zerker-gear-and-stats-guide-for-raids/

Here is a nice guide for slayer efficiency: http://elitezerks.com/index.php?/topic/72-slayer-efficiency/

I got the baseline for a guide I used in the past from a reddit guide posted a little over a year ago that shows a checklist for your endgame zerker. Thought I’d post an updated version as well as add some helpful things to it. https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/4tzwav/end_game_zerker_checklist/

I plan to update this guide in the future and improve n it but figured I’d post what I had for now. Let me know what you guys think and if I messed up on anything or forgot to mention/add whatever!

PS Please Don’t hate on the EZ guide links, they’re just laid out nicely and the best one’s I’ve found so far :P

Trouserdevil

Nice guide bro~! Excellent for all those who are still working or are making a zerk!

Fatigues

Nice guide brother, looks good!

Jake

aye good shit

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Nice guide man! Was toying around with the idea of making a zerker myself

Jamie

Fucking nice man, should help people decide a bit more with what account they want to build.

claws2017

nice guide.. my addition to the perfect zerk guide would b 70 def 70 pray :D

EatTaco

claws2017, on 09 Feb 2018 - 05:46 AM, said:

nice guide.. my addition to the perfect zerk guide would b 70 def 70 pray :D

Lol tell us how you really feel about zerks ;P

claws2017

haha i only kid :D

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Still using this guide btw, bout to make my new acc a mems soon

Pomz