Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Profanity

Suggestion's

Profanity

From having experienced both I like Discord for casual socializing then TS for official PK trips or events since you can have priority speaker and such.

I have no suggestions at this time for discord, except maybe a separate one for members+ later 

everything is looking good so far :)

The only problem with this is that if its a community discord people not in ur clan will know when your pking because you'll all either be AFK or discord will be dead, which will in most cases be a huge disadvantage for your clan.

Using TS primarily for everything will allow you to keep track of who joins your TS (assuming you keep it password protected), allow you to pk whenever you want without others knowing (assuming you don't have any spies), and overall be more organized whereas if you use both its dangerous as far as privacy goes. I mean you can do the same thing on TS as you can with discord with music bots and whatnot anyways I just don't recommend using both. I suggest using one or the other keeping in mind the benefits of the two.

Either way its up to you guys just giving some of my own personal input from what I've experienced. Goodluck!

@@Sybren

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

From having experienced both I like Discord for casual socializing then TS for official PK trips or events since you can have priority speaker and such.

I have no suggestions at this time for discord, except maybe a separate one for members+ later 

everything is looking good so far :)

The only problem with this is that if its a community discord people not in ur clan will know when your pking because you'll all either be AFK or discord will be dead, which will in most cases be a huge disadvantage for your clan.

Using TS primarily for everything will allow you to keep track of who joins your TS (assuming you keep it password protected), allow you to pk whenever you want without others knowing (assuming you don't have any spies), and overall be more organized whereas if you use both its dangerous as far as privacy goes. I mean you can do the same thing on TS as you can with discord with music bots and whatnot anyways I just don't recommend using both. I suggest using one or the other keeping in mind the benefits of the two.

Either way its up to you guys just giving some of my own personal input from what I've experienced. Goodluck!

@@Sybren

thanks for the input Stl Arrow! Will keep this in mind :)

Ocarina

Discord is nice, but ya'll could still do with a TS. Hmu if you need help funding it

wick

discord

Roffa

Discord always lags really bad for players with shit computers. Me for example lol.

Its laggy with the webclient even if you download the actual client. Basically for your members with bad internet or older computers/laptops ur screwed.

I know what you mean, thats why i use it on my phone l0l

Jamie

Like discord because of ddoss protect

Fatigues

Discord for lyfe

WizzyEU

I like teamspeak but for runescape clanning I'd prefer discord.

Been in a couple pure clans and 1 of the members once tried to sell my own IP to my alt account lol.

EatTaco

I was going to say ts sounded like the move, but as today in the cc when someone was already concerned this was a phishing website i think discord would be the better option. Keeps everyone's privacy safe.

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Tried out discord for the first time today, the interfaces seemed really nice compared to how I remembered TS. Plus if security is better with discord, even better.