Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sybren

For those that care

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

AAvAmHW.gif

The biggest part of the renovation is done. Last month we've finally moved in the new house, bought and installed the needed furniture as well. Just some final details here and there which are not that big of a deal and should be done by the end of this month. I'll post some pictures when the house is completely finished.

Sybren Jr is doing really great too. The big day is coming closer and closer so we're really getting excited. We're both looking forward to it.

I'm pretty sure a lot of you want to know if or when Vengeance is reopening. That's why I want to clearly tell you right now it's not reopening at this point of time. So for those that have patiently waited for a potential reopening to start clanning again ( :wub:) I recommend looking into other clans/communities to be part of to fulfill your needs. Just make sure you stay true to yourself. Some clans tend to change peoples attitudes  ;).

X4QoSOW.gif

The thing with reopening Veng at this time is not just me (my activity) but also based on multiple other factors that have to be taken in mind like:

-The current possibilities for a zerk/tank clan in OSRS (Event-/Activity-wise)

-The people able to help from the start (both members and ranks)

-The state of its competition (Revenant) and the game itself

-The goals of the clan (keeping or changing them)

-Etc etc... I think you get the point  ^_^

I'm glad I've founded Vengeance and will never regret it. I've got to know amazing people and had a lot of fun with them. I've honestly never had such a great time overall in a clan on OSRS.

In the past month, after the closure of Vengeance, I haven't really been playing OSRS as I was able to focus 100% on the renovations but I have always been tracking the clanning world to stay up-to-date. Even tho I missed the clanning world from time to time it did great revitalising life. For me, I'm currently trying to figure out what scene/clan I'm going to focus on for now. As always the community will be the most important decision making factor for me.

Who knows what the future might bring us.

X4QoSOW.gif

Because of the lack of people the Teamspeak Server is getting shut down on the 16th of december. The forums will stay up as it's a piece of history that should never be forgotten. That way people still have a way to get in touch with each other at all times.

fF5OJ74.gif

Fremnik

Had a lot of good times in Veng. Now that most of us have gone to Rev, for me in particular this was my first ever clan in the history of runescape and it truly brought that old nostalgic fun I was looking for. I'll always remember everyone who put in a lot of time and hats off to the ranks and everyone who stuck through it despite our half of our trips containing multiple leaks. Thanks to everyone and all those that stayed genuine after the closing, don't be afraid to get in touch lads

See ya in the wildy

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

I am glad everything is going well irl mate. Once life settles down and finds a routine I am sure you will get the itch to start something in RS. Excited to see what it is.

Had fun:) Bummed to hear about the TS though! @@Fremnik, @@goldmansachz and I will have to find a new home for our pk trips!

Fremnik

I am glad everything is going well irl mate. Once life settles down and finds a routine I am sure you will get the itch to start something in RS. Excited to see what it is.

Had fun:) Bummed to hear about the TS though! @@Fremnik, @@goldmansachz and I will have to find a new home for our pk trips!

Goldman and I already made a discord its the same thing but free and easy to use

Kev

Glad to hear everything is almost sorted out with your new house :D

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

Goldman and I already made a discord its the same thing but free and easy to use

To dumb to download new stuff. we will just use Taliban TS =D

Berserker

Sybren my man!

glad to hear the house and the legend jr are going well :)

like I said before, i won't join any other clan on my zerk ( for obvious reasons ) i'm just trying to finish of my zerk, bossing/pet hunting is fun :)

i'm currently looking into LPC's since i'm training up a little guy on the side, i'm not sure though if i'm actually joining any.

this might actually be a good time to step away from clanning completely.. since i prefer doing other stuff during weekends.

btw; you should really add me ingame ;p - 0o Pk R 0o - PureForever

Godspeed @@Sybren i'll pm you my Facebook.

~  Ben

I Sam I
$ DONATOR $

veng pride :D