Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Fremnik

The old veng boys still pking together

Dabe
$ DONATOR $

Lol

Caregan

Caregan is salty because she wanted to PK with us and she didn't meet the group requisites, not my fault :rolleyes:

Ya well I got ready and asked where you were and you said where and I wasn't about to get all those items on. Bank standing suited me nicely

Fremnik

Caregan is salty because she wanted to PK with us and she didn't meet the group requisites, not my fault :rolleyes:

Ya well I got ready and asked where you were and you said where and I wasn't about to get all those items on. Bank standing suited me nicely

you didn't make the cut tbh but next pk trip if you wanna just mule around some brews and staminas we always have a spot on the team for you

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

you didn't make the cut tbh but next pk trip if you wanna just mule around some brews and staminas we always have a spot on the team for you

@@Caregan make sure to bring a looting bag!

But really we could use caregan as bait for a skull trick maybe;)

Ocarina

Good work man, I'm impressed.

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

If you work really hard maybe one day you can pk 1.4m to split between 3 people.

Ocarina

If you work really hard maybe one day you can pk 1.4m to split between 3 people.

Now that I'd like to see. Feel free to teach me.