Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Fremnik

The old veng boys still pking together

Fremnik

My boys @@goldmansachz and @@Zewy and myself of course have been tearing up the pking scene getting roughly 1.5m a night just messing around and having a good time with the closing veng lads. Keep pking boys keep getting better

VBcbSlx.png
KGRsbri.png
CBv89w5.png
VSXhYuF.png

Half the loot is always looting bags lmfao

Shout out to my boy @@goldmansachz !!!

f5TEwUd.jpg

He not only baptized every person he tried to TB, he somehow even managed to zgs our own team and TB @@Zewy .

#Splashcity #baptism

goldmansachz

Lmfaooo that pic is on point, I like to free people of their sins before I drop them. @@Zewy walked right into my tb click on the enemy l0l

Ebony Chins

Nice guys =)

Berserker

haha nice job guys, did you guys check Chaos Fanatic? i was killing it for ~1 hour ( pethunt :kappa: ) i got attacked atleast 5 times.. all shit pkers as well

keep it up lads!

Jake

lol nice job boys

Royal

He not only baptized every person he tried to TB, he somehow even managed to zgs our own team and TB @@Zewy . #Splashcity #baptism

Lmao! Good shit boys

Kaaskop

Good shit boyssss keep repping veng <3

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

He not only baptized every person he tried to TB, he somehow even managed to zgs our own team and TB @@Zewy . #Splashcity #baptism
hahaah :D Goldman y u do diz! ^^ 

Caregan

haha nice job guys, did you guys check Chaos Fanatic? i was killing it for ~1 hour ( pethunt :kappa: ) i got attacked atleast 5 times.. all shit pkers as well

keep it up lads!

100% agree they are bad

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

keep it up lads!

100% agree they are bad

Noted.

Fremnik

Lmfaooo that pic is on point, I like to free people of their sins before I drop them. @@Zewy walked right into my tb click on the enemy l0l

Legit you were on a tile the guy was on the next tile over, and Zewy was on the next tile over, so how you clicked on him is the 8th wonder of the world

keep it up lads!

100% agree they are bad

Caregan is salty because she wanted to PK with us and she didn't meet the group requisites, not my fault :rolleyes: