Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Zewy

Finally Going to do it..

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

I knew my laziness and doing the bare minumum would end eventually.. I have managed a lvl 100 tank that has:

•  84 qps
  • 1213 total. (the elusive 1250 world...)

But alas I decided today that i will begin work on getting at least the next wave of shit done.. such as:

• piety
  • vengeance
  • niez helm
  • Fremmy helms for that matter^
  • 100QP
  • 125QP
  • 150QP
  • 175QP
  • Barrows gloves

If someone has some useful quests to do as a tank that I am not thinking about. Please let me know.

Later I will edit this post for a plan. So check back and tell me if I should change things up.

Stats needed for round 1:

• 56 WC
  • 61Craft
  • 25Fletch
  • 20Con
  • 40Agil
  • 25Herblore
  • 60mining
  • 49firemaking
  • 53fishing
  • 30smithing

Quest Needed for Round 1

Series 1(Due Novemember 6):

• Fremmy Trials
  • Fremmy Isles
  • Lunar Diplomancy
  • Rune Mysteries
  • Shillo village

Series 2(Due Nov 15th):

• Merlins Crystal
  • Holy Grail
  • Murder Mystery
  • One Small Favour
  • Kings Ransom

Series 3 (Due nov 22th)

• Hero's
  • Shield of Arrav

Meanwhile:

• 96 Defence (Due:13th of November)
  • 99 Defence (Due: 24th of November)
  • 99 Range (TBD)
  • 99 Mage (TBD)
  • 99 HP (whenever)
  • 1250 world =D

Fremnik

LOL you want to get 1500 total??? Bro if you don't plan to max your combat stats and then level non cb skill to 1337 total level than you changed bruh

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

LOL you want to get 1500 total??? Bro if you don't plan to max your combat stats and then level non cb skill to 1337 total level than you changed bruh

I shall try my best for you.

-CarnivoR

Desert treasure always helps

Caregan

I mean you have the ability to do them all, do you just not want to cause you have the time? If yea then I understand :P

Def should get 1500 so when someone calls 3 skulled verac people in the 1500 world you can come along with the other non-nmz prods in the clan :D

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

I mean you have the ability to do them all, do you just not want to cause you have the time? If yea then I understand :P

Def should get 1500 so when someone calls 3 skulled verac people in the 1500 world you can come along with the other non-nmz prods in the clan :D

Its mainly because i have done all this about 20 times and I'm over it. I also only get to play a small amount per day right now and i hate spending it questing/getting reqs...

int 0x80

Get QP cape

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

Get QP cape

Shut your whore mouth.

int 0x80

Get QP cape

Shut your whore mouth.

Chat shit get banged sloot

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Its mainly because i have done all this about 20 times and I'm over it. I also only get to play a small amount per day right now and i hate spending it questing/getting reqs...

Man, I'm basically in the same boat with my range tank! :D

We can do it @@Zewy! You'll reach your goals before you know it. Keep it up!

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

Man, I'm basically in the same boat with my range tank! :D

We can do it @@Zewy! You'll reach your goals before you know it. Keep it up!

Thanks boss. You inspire me fam