Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Ben

For anyone that watches him, today BoomEpicKill/Stimulants girlfriend died in a car crash

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Fucking awful awful news, he posted a video up earlier and I can't even begin to imagine what he's going through.

Life really is too short, what a fucked up way to go as well, go and show him your support if you've got a minute and look after yourselves, I love Vengeance and it's mad to think at some point someone could just be gone and that's that.

Tsunade
$ DONATOR $

May she live at a better place now

kushty panda

yeh make a fucking video about it on youtube immediately for the rs fans. what a mug. probably made it up. disliked all his videos he's annoying af anyway. 

int 0x80

yeh make a fucking video about it on youtube immediately for the rs fans. what a mug. probably made it up. disliked all his videos he's annoying af anyway. 

no

He spends a gigantic portion of his time on RS as well as has a large YouTube audience that he loves making videos for. Just because he wants to inform people about what's going on in his life (as he does on stream) doesn't mean he's grabbing at money. 

"Probably made it up". Go ahead and fuck right off.

Joseph

That's rough man, hopefully he's still active with videos. I like his content.

Kaaskop

Show some fucking respect.

You probably connect pretty well with your viewers that support you through every day even if nothing shitty happens. 

My condolences for his loss, no one deserves to go through something like this.

Wutang
$ DONATOR $

I remember when i looted 9m from his party. Basically he asked us to line up and chose a number between 1-27. I chose the number 5 which was an obby cape and i had to leave the line. I wasn't totally satisfied so i decided to change world,  enter my accounts setting, change rsn, and get back to the d party world and get back to line. I picked a new number 13 and won a fucking sotd lmfao.

Tbh, i don't like this dudes personality, he's cocky, doesn't accept critics and always prioritize donators. If one thing is sure he will stream and receive a shytload of compassion through $$. Saw his video and he didn't seem at all shocked. Who the fvck receives a call that his girlfriend died in a car crash. The story seems fishy but rip if it's true.

Ben
$ DONATOR $

I thought that at first and then remembered how involved some people are on Youtube, it's pretty much all of his life outside of work and it might well be his work if he's streaming. What you need to remember is you can't just assume someone's chatting shit because they're doing something you yourself wouldn't do, for all we know he's got no mates outside of the internet and his family don't care and since he feels like he fits in here we're his family and he knows that if he stops making content without explaining it people might get worried.

That being said, I get the scepticism but don't go round disliking his videos there's no need in that you don't know he's lying and if he is it's deserved if it's not you'll look like a prick for the sake of jumping to conclusions too quickly. 

kushty panda

I thought that at first and then remembered how involved some people are on Youtube, it's pretty much all of his life outside of work and it might well be his work if he's streaming. What you need to remember is you can't just assume someone's chatting shit because they're doing something you yourself wouldn't do, for all we know he's got no mates outside of the internet and his family don't care and since he feels like he fits in here we're his family and he knows that if he stops making content without explaining it people might get worried.

That being said, I get the scepticism but don't go round disliking his videos there's no need in that you don't know he's lying and if he is it's deserved if it's not you'll look like a prick for the sake of jumping to conclusions too quickly. 

Yeh lol I meant i've always disliked his videos, he annoys the shit out of me. Clickbait, Lies, Stories etc he uses all those dirty tricks. He made a vid about someone making a dislike bot to dislike his videos a while ago and it was nonsense, it's just that he's a dick. This just looks to me like another youtuber gaining attention, we're all talking about him after all.

kushty panda

no

He spends a gigantic portion of his time on RS as well as has a large YouTube audience that he loves making videos for. Just because he wants to inform people about what's going on in his life (as he does on stream) doesn't mean he's grabbing at money. 

"Probably made it up". Go ahead and fuck right off.

Haha you fuck off Nicholas. I'm entitled to my opinion, and based on his track record of making shit up, I think he's making shit up. 

Yes.

Portoguez

I'm gonna go with @@kushty panda opinion as well. Yes, it may make a little sense that he would let Youtube know eventually but not a couple hours later. My girlfriend died when I was 17 and I know exactly what situation he is in(if he really is in). Yes, people react differently but the fact I never liked him and he was involved in some slimy situations makes me think this is not true.