Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Joseph

Singles Squad Promotions & Updates

Joseph

AAvAmHW.gif

Singles Squad Promotions & Updates

X4QoSOW.gif

default.png Introduction default.png

Well boys the time has finally come. To be honest I never thought the Singles Squad would get to a point to where we'd be able to make these decisions but I'm sure as hell glad it has! We've grown so much over the past three months and I can say its been successful! I have a few things to discuss and a few leadership roles that are going to change, so why don't we just jump right into it!

X4QoSOW.gif

default.png Leadership Role Changes default.png

This has been a long time coming, I knew if we were to keep going in the direction we were heading I knew we would end up having people step up and I'm damn proud of the one's who have.

There is a slight change in our roles so I'm quickly going to go over the updates.

m8Gb5vJ.png

Founder The Founder is one who retains order within the squad to keep things running smoothly. He/She has the same responsibilities/field orders as the Leader does, with the exception of scheduling events on the calendar. While Leaders and Founders work on terms of equality, an executive has the final say of a matter if it shall come to that. Although most decisions are made by a common vote. This role is basically for myself, @@Bender, and @@5c4rf4c3. As the singles squad has grown we have decided to just step back and let our more active and experienced members take control. This doesn't mean we're out for the count! We're just going to watch it grow and do the behind-the-scene work. 

Leader This member has shown a remarkable amount of effort to get where he/she is. Their attendance is definitely recognized and they have put in enough leadership to be promoted to lead a full squad. This member can host PK trips and Practices at any given time during his career as the Leader. This member is the primary go-to guy of the Vengeance Singles Squad.

Captains The Captain has shown a good amount of loyalty to his team and has the potential to lead a small squad of his comrades into battle given the right circumstances. Leadership and participation was definitely shown to get to this role. This position is also know potentially as a Warlord. 

Members - This person has shown not only a reasonable amount of activity but also managed to get through his/her application process. All stat requirements must be met before the role is even considered to be given. This is the beginning stage of what a good journey that is yet to come for this role.

X4QoSOW.gif

default.png Promotions default.png

Founders

@@Bender @@Joseph @@5c4rf4c3

Leader

@@D I S Z J E

My friend, my comrade... Where do I even start? You literally have been there since the beginning man. You've have done everything right and are the reason this squad stands where it is today. I can proudly give you this rank and KNOW without a doubt that you were going to take us to where we need to go. When @@D I S Z J E came to us with ideas about suggestions or how he thought something should be, I never second guessed him. His leadership and activity with the squad is completely outstanding. There would be times that I'd randomly hop on TS at work and there he would be, in the Singles Channel by himself waiting to start something up. You're awesome man, I speak for everyone when I say that you truly deserve this man. Super happy to have you, we will be right behind you with everything you do man.

Captains

@@Matt

Matt- Your leadership skills have been quite exceptional on our trips. You fit this role perfectly man and I know you'll help us continue on the right path. After your recent promotion I knew you'd be fit from all the positive comments @@D I S Z J E had to say about you helping out with the trips. We appreciate the effort you put in to help us keep growing. Looking forward to having you on the team as an official. Cheers.

X4QoSOW.gif

Well lads, I'm excited to say the least. The past weeks have been great and honestly it's only going to get better. We have quite a few events and trips coming up in the future so be sure to stay posted and stay active. To anyone who wants to take part in this singles action, I'll post links below to the application forms. Hope to see some new recruits soon. :P

Happy Hunting

- Your Singles Squad Founders

DcLU9C9.png

Singles Squad Application

http://tastevengeance.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=new_post&f=116

Members List & Guidelines

http://tastevengeance.com/forums/topic/15678-singles-squad-memberlist-guidelines/

hd5QblO.gif

Edited by Joseph

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

This is a thing? oh hell ya.

LEGGGOOO.

PS: i have years of experience in this shit sooo hit me up.

EDIT: I have over a decade of experience in this shit sooo hit me up.

Fatigues

LOOKS GOOD BABY

NoPrayZone

Congratulations to everyone! I really wish for the singles squad to succeed and I think it's in the hands of capable people! Good shit boys! If you are thinking about applying, don't think about it- DO IT!

IpissonU

Glad that the clan is growing !

ABC

Lookin' good.

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

Seriously though. This gets me hyped.

Joseph

Seriously though. This gets me hyped.

Join :D 

http://tastevengeanc...=new_post&f=116

Tokesfat

I'll be apping soon

Singles squad is good shit

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Great to see the Singles Squad growing as well :)

Vengeance is such a versatile clan!

Cayden
$ DONATOR $

sick guys, congratz! I really like how Singles is shaping up!