VENG DISCORD
Uniform

Clan Chat
V PUBLIC
Rune Pures, Range Tanks and Med Builds
Zewy

Vengeance End of month - August

LWfsUb2.gif

Welcome to the first end of month topic since the makeover. This month end review will sum up just the last 18 days since the rebuild began and already some big changes to the clan, some W's were taken, and loot was gained. @SybrenFinished majority of the forums upgrade to make everything run a lot faster and smoother as well as making the mobile version very user friendly and more features both new and old will be (re)added soon. Speaking of forums we have had 36 new registrations and are biggest day on Aug 30th with 232 online visitors

We have 20+ warriors that have reached trial+ and another 12 that have obtained future applicant (keep training up my friends). Although those numbers aren't anything to scoff at I know we can do better. Before we take a look at next months goals be sure to check out the below link to see of the highlights over past couple weeks:

http://tastevengeance.com/forums/topic/20150-vengeance-we-still-here/

X4QoSOW.gif

I believe we can call the first month of vengeance's rebuild a success and now its time to start building on it. No slowing down from here. We are starting the month of September and that means a new set of goals that I will be needing help from everyone to accomplish. I want to hit a 35 man ML and be pulling 20+ on planned events. These numbers are tough but doable. This growth will be needing new members to step up and be leaders. I am always looking for the next elite. 

On that note our GMT squad is much stronger then I anticipated at this point so I will be looking for a new GMT rank this month. This will lead to more regular GMT action.

X4QoSOW.gif

And lastly some well deserved shout outs. I want to extend a congratulations to everyone who made full member the last 2 weeks:

@Trae @TheDark @Herkules @Grime @Anti Zerker

Congrats to our first new official promotion mid month and 

@Shottix

and last but definitely not least our first elite member promotion earlier this month

@Connor

Thanks to everyone who has supported veng through the past month and the new guys for coming in to help vengeance began the rebuild.

I couldn't be more excited to see what next month brings.

#VengUp

ZiRmAHB.gif

GoldToScape   EZPZ

DONATOR
40 minutes ago, Zewy said:

On that note our GMT squad is much stronger then I anticipated at this point so I will be looking for a new GMT rank this month. This will lead to more regular GMT action.

Holy sht, that's such good news for my timezone WOOP WOOP :D 

Overall I'm really happy where we're at right now and the future is looking really promising for Vengeance. This is going to be the biggest and best Vengeance in history!

gLtwtaj.png

Looks very nice and looking forward to app when i have trained my account, keep it up boys i wanna see more!

On 1-9-2018 at 8:34 PM, Zewy said:

On that note our GMT squad is much stronger then I anticipated at this point so I will be looking for a new GMT rank this month. This will lead to more regular GMT action

sweeetttt!

OT: Veng UP!

Congrats guys!  Fucking awesome!  Nice ass pulls and quick recovery! Zewy, Sybren conitnue the great work you guys do!  My baby and work kinda getting in the way, however!!!! I will try my best to be at some events!