Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Jamie

Anyone else into lifting?

Mustache

Bulking atm but not hardcore bulking is like 50%

Jernt

I lift my mouse n myself out of bed daily, sometimes I lift dick too.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I've been trying to get an athletic shredded build a couple years ago... but yeah it's been like 3 years now since I've went to the gym. Done it for 3 years straight 4 days a week minimum. I miss it... If I manage to sort out my time I'll go back.

Jamie

I've been trying to get an athletic shredded build a couple years ago... but yeah it's been like 3 years now since I've went to the gym. Done it for 3 years straight 4 days a week minimum. I miss it... If I manage to sort out my time I'll go back.

yeh that happened with me for a while with shift work

Kimboy

Pretty cool seeing that most people here love to lift! If you dont mind me asking what are you 1k totals (Squat, bench, Deadlift) with your current body weight? Im curious to meet and know more about you people :) 

Im 230 lbs (Lost 30 lbs) when i started lifting

Current / Max numbers are 

Bench : 195

Squat 365

Deadlight: 385 

945/1000 lbs which is my goal before the year ends !

Jamie

Pretty cool seeing that most people here love to lift! If you dont mind me asking what are you 1k totals (Squat, bench, Deadlift) with your current body weight? Im curious to meet and know more about you people :)

Squat 365

fuck yeh man they are some solid lifts

Kimboy

Squat 365

haha yea man, i wanna hit 1k so bad but it gets really hard, if i increase my bench i can def get more numbers up but my chest is weak af compared to my lower body 

Jamie

Squat 365

haha yea man, i wanna hit 1k so bad but it gets really hard, if i increase my bench i can def get more numbers up but my chest is weak af compared to my lower body
Before I fucked my back in the crash I was pushing some weight with my squat and deads. Was deadlifting 462 and squatting 440 for reps. But my bench was still weak asf compared to them could do 242 for reps but now its my 1 rep max...

Jamie

#vengflexunit

MissedTheBus

played a year of college football. was a 295 lb O-lineman. got my bench to 365 and squat to 555. 3 years later im like 220 and can maybe bench my bodyweight 7-8 times lmao. knowledgable in lifting but not really into it anymore 

Jamie

played a year of college football. was a 295 lb O-lineman. got my bench to 365 and squat to 555. 3 years later im like 220 and can maybe bench my bodyweight 7-8 times lmao. knowledgable in lifting but not really into it anymore

I guess sometimes it just wears you down and just cbf doing. Ive had few weeks off sometimes because of that