Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Jamie

Anyone else into lifting?

EnvyP

Wish i was consistent with working out/eating healthy often. Props to those of you that are consistent though, it takes a lot in my opinion! Not 2 say im in bad shape but there always room for improvement ya know

Trouserdevil

sometimes I lift dick too.

Frank noooo

Jamie

Yeah broooo shredded by default xd but slowly putting on more mass

Im the fucking oppisite I can smash on the muscle but I gain fat easy. When I cut I have to track my macros to the decimal pretty much or Im fucked and stall for ages haha
Ahhh genetics are a fickle bitch, what kind of lifts are you doing/ and what type of diet?
50c/30p/20f use myfitness pal to track my food. Ive recently got back into lifting after car crash last year which fucked my lower back. Converting my lifts to pounds for you haha. 1 rep maxes atm are 242 bench 330 squat and 330 dead.

If I go any heavier I cant walk or work for next few days as my facet joints compress on each other due to disk being fucked from crash.

Fuck! I remember you telling me about the accident. Good to hear you're getting back at it, still impressive lifts injury or no injury! What's your current weight/ end goal??
just trying to drop weight atm gone from 240 to 225 and eventually get down to 200-210 as I stacked on weight after being pretty much besld ridden for the past year haha

Jamie

4-5 years ago i was bulking. I was training 5 days a week when i had more time for it.

I've been a fitness instructor and personal trainer aswell in the years i trained.

After a 3 year break of bulking ill start next week again :)

damn did work get in the way? My size and strength came back pretty quick after a year off so shouldnt be to hard for you being a pt.

I lift my mouse n myself out of bed daily, sometimes I lift dick too.

No homo?

Jamie

Wish i was consistent with working out/eating healthy often. Props to those of you that are consistent though, it takes a lot in my opinion! Not 2 say im in bad shape but there always room for improvement ya know

I know what your mean man. Everyone has that now and again haha

Roffa

4-5 years ago i was bulking. I was training 5 days a week when i had more time for it.

I've been a fitness instructor and personal trainer aswell in the years i trained.

damn did work get in the way? My size and strength came back pretty quick after a year off so shouldnt be to hard for you being a pt.

No homo?

Yeah work and ive torn my ACL because of soccer. I was a good amateur soccer player and earned some $$ with it too. But yeah after the operation i didn't pick up my training anymore. Got busy with work and drinking and gf. 

But this year i am playing soccer again and im feeling fit enough to train as well again!

Jamie

No homo?

Yeah work and ive torn my ACL because of soccer. I was a good amateur soccer player and earned some $$ with it too. But yeah after the operation i didn't pick up my training anymore. Got busy with work and drinking and gf. 

But this year i am playing soccer again and im feeling fit enough to train as well again!

Fuck man, fuck tearing your acl at least you are able to get back into soccer now

Bar

Hehhehe

Profanity

nope im fat :D

Fatigues

#vengflexunit

Jamie

nope im fat :D

I dont have a 6 pack I have a keg as well haha