Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Sybren

Wall of Shame

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Some people have been wondering why so many ex-members and ranks have been banned on our forums. As I've always said; every decission I've made I'm always able to back it up with proof if necessary.

Below you can find a Wall of Shame. Most of these people used to be pro-Veng for obvious reasons as they were once part of it, but after they've been influenced by other communities/clans/people or after the closure of the clan it seems like they've lost their self-respect, or at least we thought they were mature and honest people.

Most of them, if not all, were one of my bestest friends on this game. Even tho they've changed, I'll never flame any of these people as I'll never lower myself to that level. I just wanted to post this publically and let you do the thinking.

There's obviously much more, will add more in the future ^_^.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veng Speeeeed AKA Shane, ex-Rank of Vengeance:

bEAXtTA.png

I clearly mentionned the whole clan in my closing topic as there were way to many people to name (source). The funny thing is that he did the same thing in his Leaving Topic :blink: (See spoiler below).

CytTOL9.png

Oh god, and then to say he posted something completely different just a couple weeks before that (See spoiler below).

3df883d441e21c920375b8b6d13e8f6b.png

g8sAPVd.png

ad8efd317eeda61f964b4046e9f8a6b6.png

lrbbweU.png

c4869ef4ca5251cd7f3b8b6b7cbf8292.png

McbDNiU.png

l74TJW3.png

gFi9g5R.png

16 pray zerk AKA Will, ex-Rank of Vengeance

ynMMSyV.png

TtpAIy3.png

5z60NQO.png

511167e3ac5b8953f14c97fc258ca4fe.png

CpoIR4y.png

YmuxqrR.png

AlI5SYU.png

mSWbU7f.png

2205fa1942710a4cececcb6bf71ccd5a.png

Grabbin, ex-Rank of Vengeance

6d56bdf0c935e3050aa20b9502a65e1f.png

QlmAJgi.png

5TDMeav.png

lkI3ksV.png

kdFT5wi.png

B1sXstB.png

JkoZkA8.png

Carnivor, ex-Member of Vengeance

ipdj5V1.png

Veng Ints, ex-Member of Vengeance

71e3d8e17751f9a12e4a8ae32719f9ee.png

Brandon AKA Bemb, ex-Rank of Vengeance

7hVC97f.png

Calvin, ex-Member of Vengeance

71plcbv.png

Tokesfat, ex-Member of Vengeance

DZ0Mx4o.png

And we're in Rev...

pdW51Ec.png

Nick AKA The Lawn Guy, ex-Member of Vengeance

R9rFTVT.png

Let's go back a couple weeks before he left...

mHPfKE6.png

Some stuff Rev posted

a8f285b59da09756d45da66f9a5e24fd.png

80c5766a662835d78d6b9c823dc6be45.png

0875359aa5a2f86eabc6bc96bdf28f8b.png

0ac82b490c3c2354e9fe9a17a81d8a91.png

6edb8654e7afcab2359079d1acc2f85c.png

xUKhJ0l.png

da56e4b54d0bf755476f4896173373c6.png

xGChNoq.png

GAqOTq7.png

3Do57KM.png

Some Elite Zerks things (flaming and leaking), when the majority actually came from Vengeance.

7bOiCTC.png

3viFFQR.png

ZbBPmZu.png

Ha38yYV.png

6gOQFVS.png

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

"Most of them, if not all, were one of my bestest friends on this game. Even tho they've changed, I'll never flame any of these people as I'll never lower myself to that level. I just wanted to post this publically and let you do the thinking."

Why would you have to call them out tho?

Kinda seems like a passive aggressive post to me

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

"Most of them, if not all, were one of my bestest friends on this game. Even tho they've changed, I'll never flame any of these people as I'll never lower myself to that level. I just wanted to post this publically and let you do the thinking."

Why would you have to call them out tho?

Kinda seems like a passive aggressive post to me

Because I want to clarify why some ex-members and more importantly even ex-ranks got banned on our forums to the people who care. They've clearly acted against the ways of Vengeance while they were once part of it. I for one will always represent Vengeance and be proud of what we've achieved.

Call it whatever you like Void Tank. At least I'm not the one blatantly flaming ^_^.

NotBanned

Just gonna say a few things before you ban me again and remove this post lol.

1. All these things were said on public boards, you think I care? LOL

2. Is it that hard to name the 4 or so ranks that made your clan, that you claim you made to great, go from meh to actually 'hey we might actually win something' in a closing topic that must've taken you an hour to write? LOL

3. All those pics you took of me; the only one that could be slightly considered 'flame' is the one about your cool flames and sparkles on the forums, which quite frankly look horrible.

4. What did you actually spend all that donations money on? Clan GFX? Ending GFX? ANYTHING besides the forum/ts hosting costs - which btw, the url costs 14$ a year at enom.com. TS does cost some money, but it's not that expensive. Miltz paid for the summer awards - out of his own pocket.

Basil
$ DONATOR $

this is getting slightly boring, can't we all just get along :(

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Just gonna say a few things before you ban me again and remove this post lol.

1. All these things were said on public boards, you think I care? LOL

2. Is it that hard to name the 4 or so ranks that made your clan, that you claim you made to great, go from meh to actually 'hey we might actually win something' in a closing topic that must've taken you an hour to write? LOL

3. All those pics you took of me; the only one that could be slightly considered 'flame' is the one about your cool flames and sparkles on the forums, which quite frankly look horrible.

4. What did you actually spend all that donations money on? Clan GFX? Ending GFX? ANYTHING besides the forum/ts hosting costs - which btw, the url costs 14$ a year at enom.com. TS does cost some money, but it's not that expensive. Miltz paid for the summer awards - out of his own pocket.

1. You're missing the point of me posting this. I didn't even expect a reply from you.
  2. The only thing I can claim is me founding Vengeance because I had a completely worked out concept (starting clan GFX, video intro, clan chat's, forums and teamspeak) before I even started recruiting people. EVERYONE that has once been part of Vengeance (so both members AND ranks) claims credit from me. Even you. The people that actually know me KNOWS what I truly think about them and how much I appreciate every single time/effort they've put into Vengeance. Funnily enough it seems that the ones who are creating drama or flaming are making a big deal about me not mentionning their names in the closing topic. Real mature...
  3. I never said my flames/sparkles were 'cool' nor was I asking for feedback. Heck I was just messing around with new stuff I've learned. The only thing I'm getting from you is negativity. Vengeance is all about positivity, remember.
  4. First of all, I've NEVER asked anyone to donate. In fact, from day one you can clearly READ in the donations section that the money goes to Vengeance Forums/Teamspeak AND to NOT donate if you cannot afford to do so (see pic below). Some people donated because of the pre-work I've put into Vengeance (ex. the basic GFX, video intro or simply because they liked me?). Nothing more, nothing less. Yes, I still have some money left from the donations, I never said I haven't so I don't get why it's such a big deal for you. The forums are still up and running and I'm still investing time/effort to create new stuff. There was no point in keeping the Teamspeak open when there wasn't anyone using them for weeks and with Discord being free and offering more.

4f59b9fab2b83ff3435a689dcb5cc2c6.png

Fatigues

moose still luvs everyone

I Sam I
$ DONATOR $

team veng ^_^