Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Lotty

~Lotty's Progress Videos~

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

Just wanted to say hello...   :)

I've been wanting share my progress videos for a while, and I figured anyone who's still a part of these forums might enjoy keeping up with me!

Miss our little family from time-to-time.

I hope you're all doing well.

All the best,

Lotty

Joseph

hope you're doing well Lotty!

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Awesome vid Lotty :) And nice progress! You'll be 99 slayer in no time :o I remember when you were like 40 XD

Keep sharing your vids

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

hope you're doing well Lotty!

Hi Joe!  

I am doing well!  Finally finished school and looking forward to applying to the school board so I can start working.

Currently I am at my placement completing a few more hours before I graduate and then I'm all done!

I can't wait to be done with school so I can start living my life again.

Overall, I am doing great.  I'm visiting L.A. in a couple months!

How about you?  It feels like ages since we've talked.  I miss our late night talks in TeamSpeak.

Take care,

~Lotty

Awesome vid Lotty :) And nice progress! You'll be 99 slayer in no time :o I remember when you were like 40 XD

Keep sharing your vids <3

Hi Sybren!

Thank you so much!  I'm glad you enjoyed watching.   :)

Haha!  Oh, sheesh.  I remember struggling to obtain 30 slayer for a quest!  

You're right about me being 99 in no time!  I'm expecting to be 90 slayer in a month from now, so let's see if it pans out.  I'm currently 8.8k till 83 slayer.  B)  

And for sure, I'll continue to share!  I have a lot more time now that I'm almost done with school.  I completed my exams last week so I'll be uploading and sharing videos more often now.

I'm really happy and excited... I'm finally back doing what I was meant to do.  Slaying.  Feels like a dream.   :wub:

~Lotty

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Hi Sybren!   Thank you so much!  I'm glad you enjoyed watching.     Haha!  Oh, sheesh.  I remember struggling to obtain 30 slayer for a quest!     You're right about me being 99 in no time!  I'm expecting to be 90 slayer in a month from now, so let's see if it pans out.  I'm currently 8.8k till 83 slayer.       And for sure, I'll continue to share!  I have a lot more time now that I'm almost done with school.  I completed my exams last week so I'll be uploading and sharing videos more often now.   I'm really happy and excited... I'm finally back doing what I was meant to do.  Slaying.  Feels like a dream.     ~Lotty
 Really exciting :D You've already achieved 99 rc and nearly 99 str. You can do it! :)

I wish you the best with it! I remember you had to go thru some stuff last year. I hope you won't stumble upon many real life issues from now on.