Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Guest Teemo

[Request] 16/31 Pray Zerker Guide

Guest Teemo

I'm looking for a low pray zerker guide. The most important thing to me is a quest list and quest order. Also training spots without protection prays (not really needed as there are many guides already out there.) I've been looking for quite a while and I haven't seen a guide for low pray zerks or any efficient quest order for zerks. If you'd like to make one that'd be great and I think it'd help out the zerk community a lot!

Ocarina

31 pray zerk sounds sexy

Berserker

we used to have a 16 prayer zerk in Veng.

i can't really help you with this, i'm a maxed zerker with 77 prayer ( imo low prayer is a waste of time ) unless the account is purely build for edge 1v1.

Fremnik

The questing should be the same minus prayer quests? I wouldn't do this build if you aren't prepared to spend a lot of money and tbh I feel like a lot of the same training spots apply.

XI™
$ DONATOR $

Be 15 prayer and be unique ;)

Steroids

The questing for 16 is pretty much the same as a normal zerker minus every prayer quest apart from Priest In Peril and Restless Ghost.

For 31, just make sure that you do Priest In Peril, Restless Ghost, and Another Slice Of Ham (ancient mace, allows you to boost your prayer for Legends' Quest and by proxy, the Ardougne Diary). Those will leave you 9,352 exp off of 31 prayer and you can fill that with whatever quests you want; personally I went with Recruitment Drive, Mountain Daughter, Ghosts Ahoy, and Making History. 

For training on both types of accounts, you can just sit at sand crabs or do slayer until you feel that you have high enough stats for nightmare zone. Due to a semi-recent update, you no longer need rapid heal to do the absorption method, you can rock cake back down to 1 hp every time you regenerate to 2 even if you've used a bunch of absorption potions already. It's possible to chin and burst in nightmare zone if you have several accounts or friends willing to help you (and apparently the monkey madness caves, though I haven't tried this area myself because it seems like a waste).

If you have any questions I'll try to answer them, but I'm just going off of what I've learned/done on my 31 prayer voider. If you have any questions about pvming without overheads, "16 Pray Zerk" would be the one to ask.

Edit: Here's the "efficient" quest order for barrows gloves. You'll need to switch out a few quests depending on which prayer level you decide to go with, so make sure you double check the rewards before blindly doing a quest.