Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Fremnik

New scrimmages?

Fremnik

So to the ranks and members, I was charging air orbs like the pleb I am and saw a clan massing at Edge on 346. I asked them who they were and if they were a solid clan. Naturally I followed up with offering to potentially scrimmage them if the ranks did not oppose and the leader said that would be fun etc.

Clan Leader is: CIan X (uppercase I not L)

Website: is Clan-x.com if the ranks need this to get in contact

Mostly a pure clan with the occasional rune pure and builds all across the spectrum.

Just throwing it out there could be a potential scrimmage or something! 

Joseph

I like the idea, maybe we can get this scheduled!

Ebony Chins

Sounds like a lot of fun to me

Dabe
$ DONATOR $

Inners are fun but the only way to see if its paying off is to set up some fights!

int 0x80

Well I'm currently getting turned down so fast l0l so don't bother hopping in 'X Public'. Said we had a pkri against them as pures and agreed to an 8v11 but we brought 11 and they're mad? idk. 

LpeLP5b.png

i6LiMG7.png

So after chilling in their CC and talking it over a bit, I convinced a council to feel alright about it, but one of their leaders(?), X M e N, was still very against the idea. We'll see how it turns out, but I wouldn't be too optimistic.

3pJAgq0.png

aSl6qZ3.png

Roffa

You are one hella of a sharp guy.

Good job

Berserker

seems like PoT ( Pures of Today ) pre-eoc, very interesting.

KingReptar

ez scrim!

Grabbin

So is is clan x or cian x? 'cause the post says one thing, the link to their forum another.

Fremnik

Yeah I only had a brief conversation with them, but they definitely had a few mains and a few rune pures at the mass.... not a ton but a few here and there. Their clan leader liked the idea he's the one I talked to about it though but if it doesn't happen it was worth a shot ^_^

int 0x80

Yeah I only had a brief conversation with them, but they definitely had a few mains and a few rune pures at the mass.... not a ton but a few here and there. Their clan leader liked the idea he's the one I talked to about it though but if it doesn't happen it was worth a shot ^_^

They bring rune pures/20 defs to pk trips but not for cwars. It seems they have no intention in fighting us in either.