Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Achilles

Bodybuilding (guide to 99 str irl)

Achilles

Im Natty's guide to 99 str irl NOT FINISHED

Intro to bodybuilding

When it comes to lifting its all personal preference and it's an individual sport. Lifting is definitely not a poor man's sport as eating healthy is pretty expensive, however supplements can offset the cost. Don't think you need to have supplements in order to lift as FOOD is tier 1 (later in the guide ill tell you the tiers of importance). Gains aren't linear unless you are on steroids so don't be discouraged when you don't see much change in two months. The first year you lift will give you the most potential to make solid gains so its recommended to bulk the whole first year and possibly the second (I'm currently at 2.4 years and have been bulking the whole time). There are two types of bulking "dirty bulking" and "clean bulking"

1. Dirty bulking is when you eat anything to get calories in but still make sure you intake the needed protein. (I did this because i wanted to enjoy food but i never splurged eating junk)

2. Clean bulking is when you have your macros (macros are the amount of protein, carbohydrates, and fats you intake) in check. 

Diet

There are two types of carbohydrates, simple and complex. Complex carbohydrates is the better one as it as it gives energy more efficiently. Protein helps rebuild broken down tissue. Healthy fats improve health and reduces the possibility of disease. 

1. Protien

Chicken (is very lean and less expensive than other sources), Steak (takes good), Fish (salmon and tuna are king), Egg (DO NOT EAT RAW AS IT GIVES NO PROTEIN it also has a special protein in it to give you nutrients over a long period of time so its best to eat in the morning or at night), Greek Yogurt.

2. Carbohydrates 

Broccoli, sweet potato, asparagus, ------- basically fruits and vegetables 

potato is more simple than sweet potato

white rice is more simple than brown rice

3. Fats

Any tree nuts, fish oil, coconut oil, olive oil (vegetable oil is bad or atleast the lowest tier)

KingReptar

How do you get 99 agility IRL?

int 0x80

I just need a decent workout program to get back into it. I'm starting with low weights and reps and high cardio to get my form back. Shitty workout center in my apartment complex doesn't even have a squat/bench rack.

Strpurepkr

Gains get in the way of sports, and I like sports too much to mess that all up, but good quick guide for those looking for em

Fatigues

Nice topic, mate! Look forward to seeing more.

Natural
$ DONATOR $

Best guide on forums tbh

Bender

Gains get in the way of sports, and I like sports too much to mess that all up, but good quick guide for those looking for em

fast, fit and flexible > huge muscles ;)

Strpurepkr

fast, fit and flexible > huge muscles ;)

Exactly :D

Wutang
$ DONATOR $

how do i get 99 mage irl?

Fremnik

Can you send me a link or something on the eating an egg raw thing? Never heard of that I'd love to read the why! Looking forward to reading this guide since im a strength coach irl (but not for bodybuilding I train field athletes) :) GET THE VENG BOYS JACKED BB

AGS To Mouth

G3t Sw0l3