Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Flash

Is this guide still good for new Rune/Berserker Pures?

Flash
int 0x80

Saw your post on reddit. Also replied there. Basically it depends on what build you're going for and whether you plan on edge pking or clanning. In general, yes it is a good guide.

Flash

Saw your post on reddit. Also replied there. Basically it depends on what build you're going for and whether you plan on edge pking or clanning. In general, yes it is a good guide.

I just don't know where to start on a new account.

int 0x80

Do these quests: http://tastevengeance.com/forums/topic/14501-ultimate-old-school-berserker-quest-guide-2007/?do=findComment&comment=201781

All you have to do is get barrows gloves and do lunar diplomacy without training any defence. After that, do all the defence quests on the list in the link above and avoid the pointless ones like holy grail.

tomnr
Basil
$ DONATOR $

Every old quest guide seems to have holy grail in them. Hence i made that simple spreadsheet mentioned above

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Flash

Should I do the quests in order according to the spreadsheet? Also, the quests result in only 166 QP after completion and 175 QP is required for Recipe For Disaster.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Should I do the quests in order according to the spreadsheet? Also, the quests result in only 166 QP after completion and 175 QP is required for Recipe For Disaster.

The last quest points are the ones you'd get from doing Recipe For Disaster = 9

Flash

The last quest points are the ones you'd get from doing Recipe For Disaster = 9

I see, did you do the quests in order?